Friday, October 15, 2010

jasmine here...you know me as Stella, and, my life rocks, Alice and Jane don't have one anymore...cuz they're gone.

http://www.stellabellanutella.blogspot.com/
Dear idiotic people who're reading this,
Jasmine here. OH?!?! I am supposed to be DEAD??!!
Oh I am sorry, but playing with Jane is just too much fun! Having her slave away at becoming my friend and keeping a straight face even when the little sucker is bursting with jealousy of me playing the imporant role of the wings on the best friend who is falling. Oh and then there is Max, who never cared. She had her own personal things to do. She probably doesn't even care and now she is ordering her pet Angel to scrub her toes, her "boyfriend" to praise her falsely, her blind boy to make her food and burn himself like an itty bitty stupid human because he can't SEE, she's telling the poopy kid to go get his problems fixed and she's making the stupid other girl...Bump? I think it is? To buy her a revolver so she can shoot her furry things attached to her back and then walk around saying some stupid evil company shot her while she was running off away from her problemos to make her look like a huge, big, amazing hero.

Anyways, cut to the chase. I killed Jane and Alice. When Jane tried to act like the big moronic hero she's not, I learned from my mistakes and destroyed them. I am now prancing around watching the purple smoke rise from the fire and I am tapping away at my iPhone. They're not coming back so BYE BYE! I WIN FAIR AND SQUARE!

It was such a shame to burn things so pretty...but then again, the dresses were only 2,000 dollars. HAHAHAHA! I laugh at my joke and blush at how hillarious I am.

Today is my wedding day. To bad my brides maids can't make it. Oh well. This is sorta what my brides dress looks like...rights reserved cuz this ain't my pic.
Cuz it shines like my brilliant future. A world without any idiotic girls in it, and just one handsome guy. Alejandro. Met him last week in Italy when I was dancing in the fountain while Alice was out somewhere, thinking of my glory. Well, bye
Jasmine...who you know as Stella unless you read the old blogs in the old...whatever. Focus on the future, not the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment